Celery Kinpira recipe
How to make
- 5 celery stalks, sliced 1/2" 1
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 T. sesame oil (look in Asian section)
- 2 T. White wine or chicken broth
- 2 t. Sugar
- 1 T. soy sauce
- Fresh hot chili or hot sauce (optional)
Add oil to fry pan and sauté pork until the pink is mostly gone. Add the celery andpeppers. Cook until meat is thoroughly browned and veggies are tender crisp.
2. Add remaining ingredients except for spicy chili or hot sauce. Cook and stir untilliquid is mostly reduced.
3. Top with spicy chili if desired.
Note: 1) This is an easy and delicious Asian-inspired dish. Serve it with plain white
rice, a lightly-seasoned baked potato, or bread and butter.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 10 min, Serves: 4