- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Mirin (if you have it) OR white wine and 1 t. sugar OR chicken broth ORnothing
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1/2-1 T. fresh or dry tarragon leaves
- -2 lbs. chicken thigh meat, cut roughly into bite-size pieces
- Zucchini, sliced 1/2″
- Mushrooms, any variety, whole or halved
1. Mix A ingredients and marinate chicken pieces for at least 20 minutes. Reserve marinade.
2. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium. Soak wood shish kebab skewers in water.
3. Prepare veggies and kebab them.
4. Grill 20-30 minutes until meat is cooked through and veggies are tender crisp.
Marinate all veggies and meat during grilling with reserved marinade.
1) Zucchini is good grilled with just olive oil and coarse salt.
2) Consider adding some fresh pineapple pieces, onions, or peppers to your
3) I prefer the darker thigh meat to the chicken breast in most recipes.
4) Serve with naan bread, freshly warmed tortillas, rice, or dinner rolls.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 30 min, Cook Time: 30 min, Serves: 4