How to make Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 2 cup shredded chicken (I like dark meat mixed with light)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 chopped large onion,
- 1 bell peppers, chopped if like 2
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 can olives, chopped
- 2 can tomato soup WITH
- 1 package spaghetti sauce flavoring OR 2 heaping t. chili powder OR 1 can spaghetti sauce OR everything all together
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or Parmesan or both
In a large pan, sauté onion, peppers, and mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
2. Add tomato soup with spaghetti flavor OR chili powder. OR add canned spaghetti sauce and chili powder OR any combination that works for you. This recipe is forgiving. Heat through.
3. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Add cooked spaghetti to the cooked vegetables. Mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350.