Chipotle Pumpkin Soup Ingredients:
- Roughly diced onion
- Roughly diced garlic, 3 cloves
- Cinnamon, one tablespoon
- Nutmeg, one quarter tablespoon
- Salt, one teaspoon
- Black pepper, one teaspoon
- Adobe sauce chipolte pepper, one tablespoon
- Diced red potatoes, 2 cups
- Green apples, two cups diced
- Cooked pumpkin, 1 and half cups
- Red lentils which are not cooked should be chopped into small pieces, one quarter cup
- Walnuts chopped, one quarter cup
- Vegetable broth, two cups
- Water, 2 cups
Chipotle Pumpkin Soup Method:
1. Set the Instant pot on the sauté, fry the garlic and onion till they start to brown for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Put the spices and mix them well.
3. Put potatoes, water, vegetable broth, pumpkin, apples, red lentils and ground walnuts.
4. Going to manual settings, reduce the time to 4 minutes at high pressure.
5. When the time is up, wait for it to naturally release pressure for about 10 minutes.
6. After opening the lid, pour the content to a blender and then blend it till it is smooth.
7. Serve it in a bowl.