Creamy Broccoli Soup
How to make Creamy Broccoli Soup
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into small piece
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Chicken soup base
- 2 cup whole milk
- some Salt
- some pepper
Submerge chopped potatoes in water while prepping veggies. Rinse and drain.
2. Heat butter in soup pot and sauté onions until tender. Add broccoli and potatoes. Sauté another minute.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups water to the pot. Add enough chicken soup base to make 2 cups of broth (about 2 teaspoons). Simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Transfer contents of pot to a blender and blend to desired consistency. Return soup to pot.
5. Add milk to pot. Season with salt and pepper.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 20 min, Serves: 4