- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets and steamed until soft
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets and steamed until soft
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded cheeses, divided
- sharp queso fresco (optional)
- cayenne pepper or paprika (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375. Pulse cauliflower and broccoli in a food processor until smooth. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and two cups of cheese. Pulse a little more.
2. Spoon mixture into a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese is browned. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper or paprika. Serve warm with sharp cheese cubes, bread or crackers.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 15 min, Cook Time: 25 min, Serves: 8