Divine Meatball Sandwiches Ingredients:
- 2 (1 lb) packages frozen meatballs
- 2 loaves bakery Italian bread
- 1 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Divine Meatball Sandwiches:
1-Take a big pot combine frozen meat and spaghetti sauce.
2-Temp over small until meat are heated throughout.
3-Blend mayonnaise, cream cheese, pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder…
4-Piece Italian bread loaves square shape with serrated bread knife.
5-Cut loaves into 3 or 4 inch sections to create medium sandwiches.
6-Spread cream cheese blending on under of each sandwiches upper and down.
7-Again heat oven to 345-350°F.
8-Meat is heated, spoon onto sandwiches and upper with mozzarella cheese.
9-Sandwich upper on a foil-lined cooking sheet.
10-Cook 8-13 min or until cheese is mixed.
Ready For Serve Delicious and Tasty Chipotle Roast for Tacos & Sandwiches!!!