- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 4-6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute onion in butter for 3 minutes. Add carrots and celery. Sauté 3 more minutes.Add cauliflower and broth. Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes.
2. Transfer contents of pot to a blender and pulse a couple of times until the soup turns golden.
4. Return soup to pot. Salt and pepper to taste. Add a little milk if desired.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 45 min, Serves: 8