Grilled Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
how to make Grilled Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
- 1 T. oil
- 1 cup onions, medium diced
- 5 cups bell peppers, medium diced, any color combination
- 2 cups grilled chicken meat, medium diced
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2-3 cups grated cheese
- 1 T. lemon or lime juice
- 3 t. chili powder
- 2 t. ground cumin
- 1/8 t. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortillas (try tomato or spinach flavor for variety)
1. Sauté onions in oil for 3 minutes. Add peppers and sauté five minutes more. Drain if necessary.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. In a large mixing bowl combing sautéed vegetables, chicken, beans, cheese, lime juice, and seasonings.
4. Fill tortillas. Roll and place in baking dish, seam side down, and brush with butter. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, fresh tomatoes, and chopped cilantro.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 31 min, Cook Time: 31 min, Serves: 6