- 16 oz. pasta
- 16 oz fresh mushrooms, any variety
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
1. In a medium fry pan melt butter. Add onions, garlic, and sliced chicken breasts. Cook until chicken is done. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add a little more butter and sliced mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are soft and most of the liquid has evaporated. Add chicken broth. Simmer until reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a separate pan, boil pasta according to package directions.
4. Meanwhile, add cream to mushrooms and simmer until reduced by half. Returnchicken to pot and warm through. Serve over pasta with Parmesan.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 20 min, Serves: 4