- Gramflour, half cup
- Yogurt, 1 cup
- Water, 5 or 6 cups
- Salt 1tsp.
- Turmeric 1tsp.
- Fenugreek seeds, half tsp.
- Ajwain seeds, 1 tsp.
- Dry red chilies, 4.
1. Blend all the ingredients that are in blender section.
2. In Instant Pot, use the saute option to cook the seasoning ingredients, and when you think, by the aroma, that they are cooked. Add the blend mixture into it.
3. Cook the mixture by setting the time for four hours.
4. You can add pakodas to it, by frying the balls of these ingredients; chopped onion, 3/4th cup of gramflour, a green chili, salt to taste, red chili powder.