- Diced onion
- Minced garlic, 3 cloves
- Red curry paste, 2 tablespoons
- Ginger powder, one eighth teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes, just a pinch. This is optional
- Coconut milk, 115 oz can
- Diced tomatoes, 114oz can
- Vegetable broth, 2 cups
- Lentils, one and half cups
- Spinach, chopped, as much you like
Lentil Red Curry & Coconut Milk Soup Method:
1. Use the saute option, add the onion and garlic. Fry them till brow.
2. Stop the saute and put the curry paste, pepper flakes and ginger powder. Mix them.
3. Next put coconut oil, vegetable broth, lentils and diced tomatoes. Mix them as well.
4. When all the ingredients are stirred well, close the lid and reduce the time to 6 minutes.
5. Let the pressure release naturally. By opening the lid, add chopped spinach in it and stir.