- Diced onion
- Minced garlic, 3 cloves
- Moroccan Spice Blend (teaspoon of turmeric, paprika, cumin and half teaspoon of cinnamon, black pepper and 2 teaspoon coriander, one quarter teaspoon garlic, pinch of cloves and chili flakes)
- Potato, cut into cubes of one inch
- Peeled and diced 2 carrots
- Chopped stalk celery
- Brown lentils one cup
- Red lentils half cup
- Vegetable broth, 2 cups
- Raisins one quarter cup
- Diced tomatoes, one can
Moroccan Sweet Potato and Lentil Stew Recipe:
1. Add the vegetable broth and fry onions for two to three minutes on the saute mode and add garlic, fry it as well for two minutes.
2. Mix half of the spices and potatoes, raisins, celery and carrots. Cook for a minute and then mix the lentils and broth and stir them.
3. Close the lid and manually, set the time to 10 minutes. When that time has passed. Open the lid after the pressure has come down.
4. Turn on the saute mode again, add tomatoes and other spices and stir them in, for five minutes cook them.
5. Turn off and serve