- Rolled oats, 1 third cup
- Whole milk, two third cup
- Strawberries that are dried and freeze, two tablespoons.
- Salt, one pinch
- White sugar, one half teaspoon
Oatmeal Rolled Oats Recipe:
1. Put two cups of water in a cooker.
2. In a bowl that is heat proof, add milk, oats, strawberries and salt.
3. Put down the lid and lock it, let it cook for 10minutes and with high pressure.
4. Turn off the ‘ keep warm ’ mode and almost after 7 to 15 minutes, open the cooker.
5. Mix all the ingredients of the bowl and serve it after sprinkling sugar on it.