Peanut Noodle Salad Recipe:
Peanut Noodle Salad recipe
how to make Peanut Noodle Salad
- Ramen noodles, angel hair pasta, or Chinese egg noodles
- 2 small zucchini sliced julienne into long ribbons
- 2 carrots sliced julienne into long ribbons
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Bean sprouts
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Avocado slices
- Grilled chicken
- T. peanut or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 T. oyster sauce
- 2 t. sesame oil
- 2-3 T. soy sauce
- 4 T. peanut butter
- 1-2 T. brown sugar
- 1/2 t. vinegar
Prepare noodles according to package directions, but shorten the cooking time so the noodles are not too soft. Add carrots and zucchini to the boiling water for only the last minute. Drain immediately and rinse with ice cold water. Refrigerate while preparing sauce.
2. Sauté garlic in oil. Add remaining B ingredients. Taste and adjust. Mix well and cool.
3. Place noodles and veggies in bowl. Top with green peas and optional ingredients like chicken, chick peas, etc.
4. Top with a dollop of sauce and then with sesame seeds, onion slices, avocado, cilantro, etc.
Note: A lighter dressing can be made from a little soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 5 min, Serves: 4