- 1 – 29 oz. can pumpkin puree (or fresh equivalent)
- 3 eggs
- 3 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 1 1/2 cups regular or evaporated milk
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs, milk, pumpkin, sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Pour into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
2. Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture. Drizzle with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake one hour or until done. Serve warm or cold with or without whipped cream.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 60 min, Serves: 8