- cups shredded zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup yogurt or sour cream
- cups flour (mix of white and wheat is okay)
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. pumpkin pie spice (cloves, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix A ingredients well. Set aside. Mix B ingredients in a separate bowl.
2. Fold B into A. Pour into a greased and floured loaf tin. Bake for 55-60 minutes. Let cool in pan for ten minutes before removing.
1) Chocolate chips, baked shelled pumpkin seeds, and ground flax seeds are optional additional ingredients that work well in this recipe.
2) For muffins, bake 30-35 minutes.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 6 min, Cook Time: 31 min, Serves: 6