- 1 fresh spinach Uncooked pizza dough (I use a bread maker basic dough recipe)
- 1 t olive oil web always recommend virgin olive oil to best taste.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced (any color combination) you can use any spice what you love
- 1 cup marinara sauce or pureed tomatoes natural tomatoes recommend from our chef
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 T resh basil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cut grated cheddar
- some sald
1. Cook spinach over moderate heat for 5 minutes until leaves have wilted. Strain and press out excess liquid. Place in a bowl and mix with cream, Parmesan, and salt.
2. In a frying pan, sauté the onion and garlic for 4 minutes. Add the peppers and continue for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425. Roll out pizza dough.
4. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough, followed by the onions and peppers and then the spinach. Next, add the olives, basil and cheeses.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned then everything is ready.
Best Spinach and Pepper Pizza