Thai Massaman Curry recipe
how to make Thai Massaman Curry
- 1 lb. chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 T. oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cans coconut milk
- 3 T. Massaman curry paste
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. fish sauce
- Steamed Jasmine rice
In a frying pan, heat oil and stir-fry the garlic for one minute. Add the diced chicken and stir-fry until mostly done.
2. Add the coconut milk. Using a wire whisk, stir in the curry paste, fish sauce, and brown sugar.
3. Add the diced potatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer until the potatoes are tender. Remove from heat.
4. Add cashews. Serve over hot, steamed Jasmine rice.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 20 min, Serves: 4