Turkey Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Turkey Spaghetti Salad recipe
how to make Turkey Spaghetti Salad
- 10 oz. spaghetti
- 1-2 zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked, cubed turkey
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cut sliced black olives
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. Parmesan
Dressing: 1/4 cup vinegar 1/4 cup olive oil 3-6 T. water 1 packet Italian dressing mix (or try homemade)
Cook spaghetti. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Meanwhile, cook or steam zucchini just until tender.
3. Place spaghetti, zucchini, turkey, green beans, onions, olives, tomatoes, salt, and Parmesan in a large bowl.
4. Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over spaghetti mixture and toss lightly. Refrigerate several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Note: 1) Modify this recipe with ham or chicken.