- Olive oil, 2 tsp.
- White beans, 1 cup which have to be soaked overnight
- Chopped onion
- Bay leaves, 2
- Half cup of vegetable stock made at home
- Minced garlic, 3 cloves
- Greens like spinach or kale, chopped 3 to 4 cups
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
White Beans with Greens and Lemon Method:
1. On the saute function, warm the pot a little, add onions to it and saute them.
2. When the onions are slightly cook, turn off the saute function and add beans, vegetable stock and bay leaves in it and manually, reduce the time to 7 minutes.
3. Put the lid on the cooker and lock it. Once the time is up, let the pressure release naturally and then add the greens and lemon juice in it, stir the garlic as well. Put the lid back on and set the time to one minute.
4. After it’s cooked, take the bay leaves out and serve it in a bowl.