Zucchini Brownies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 t. vanilla
- 1 t. salt
- 1 1/2 t. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- Chocolate chips (dark or white) (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix sugar, oil, and zucchini in a large bowl. Add cocoa, vanilla, salt, and baking soda. Mix well. Add flour. Mix well.
3. Add optional ingredients. Spread into greased 13″x9″ pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Note: 1) Yep, there are no eggs in this recipe.
2) It doesn’t look very dark in the bowl, but when it is cooked, it gets all nice and dark and gooey.
3) Coconut oil has a great flavor when used in sweet dishes like this, but if you don’t have any, try vegetable oil or melted butter (but increase the amount some), or you
can use a combination of oil and applesauce.