Zucchini Muffins recipe
Zucchini Muffins Recipe
How to make Zucchini Muffins
- 3 cups grated fresh zucchini
- 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 t. vanilla
- 2 t. baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350. Combine A ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
2. Combine B ingredients in another bowl. Mix well and then add to A.
3. Stir in any extra nuts, raisins, etc.
4. Grease or line muffin tins. Fill tins to top. Bake for 25- 30 minutes. Cool beforeserving.
1) You can add walnuts, raisins, dried cranberries, or chocolate chips to this recipe. You can also frost them with cream cheese or chocolate frosting.
Difficulty: Easy, Prep Time: 10 min, Cook Time: 30 min, Makes: 10 large or 20 small